onsdag 11. januar 2012

A new youtube-video!

Hello!

So I've been working on this video about Iraq for a while now.. It's not a VIIDEEEEEO you know, like a pro video, but it's a, uhm... "Digital story". I hope you can check it out, cuz it would mean so much to me! :)
I hope one day I'll be able to make a short video at least, you know, filming and stuff.

I was kinda mad when I made this video honestly, because the topic or the things I mentioned on the video, they're like pissing me OFF! Arghh.. And I think you'd have figured that out anywayz.
And now I want LOTS of people to see it and get my message. Why? Because that would make me feel better as well.. Showing off this video makes me feel like I've done something for Iraq, even though this is like a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny thing.. But hey! I'll do more in the future.. Not videos I mean, but a change!
Because that's one of mah biggest goals in life. To make people happy and see the smile on their faces..
Wouldn't that just be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?!

Yes, it would..

Anyway, here is the link, and don't forget to comment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nORPGfjs_gs&context=C35a1efdADOEgsToPDskKdGOU0Wvd2i86t9SSbrDyg


Meeerci!

-Mysho

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really liked your video! I found it very informative and interesting. Keep up the good work, honey^^

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much for this lovely comment! :)

      Slett