fredag 13. april 2012

Be fuckin' awesome!!

Hello there!

Wazzup yall?
I noticed I have forgotten this blog! xD WHYYY?!
Not exactly forgotten, but more like.. I haven't had time to sit down & write somethin'.
And yeah, I have been THAAAT busy. Ya've no idea! >.<
Stress is eatin' the shit outta meh. Stress = Skool. Pfffftt... what else.
Wintah break is finito, eastah break is finito.. No more breaks untill SUMMAH!!!!!!
Which means, I'm soon finito at skool as well. That's a great thing! I'm so happii!
But the sucky part might be thinkin' about the exams. I can't imagine how that will be.
I kinda have a feelin I'll die.. <.<
Uhm..
Don't ask how.

Lots of things have happened in mah life lateleh. Not like huge changes or anythin, but more like.. Shit experiences. Lmao. x) And honestly honestly, I have been so lazy.. <.<
That's kinda creepy. Cuz, I don't remembah tha last time I was at tha gym..... Or last time I actually DID mah homework... Auch! T_T

I have missed keepin' mah blog updated..
So, lemme start with sayin' that the snow is almost gone. Which is great news!!
Norway is still boring. Old news huh..
Just thinkin' about the exams that I might end up with in may/june, makes me wanna jump off from Mount Everest. AND IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!! >.>
Seriously, it's so stressing. Cuz the days are passin by so freakin' fast.. Buhu.. =(
I need a change! I need to break the routine, but I guess I can't do that untill I'm finito at skool.

I really wish everybody a great time.
To those who are done at skool, you're lucky bastards! Lmao >.<
It might take a while till I post something the next time, but I WILL make this blog more fun and more interesting. So keep stalking me!!! =P

& Cya!

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar