fredag 1. juni 2012

Hola!

BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

First of all, HEY!!
I've already told you guyz that I'd be BUSY for a short period.. and guess what, I'M BACK!
I'm done with all the written final exams!! I still can't believe it...
It's like.. Arghhh, it's so hard to describe. But it's a supah dupah amazingly great feeling. =]
Now I can finally relax for a bit before doin the last exam, which will be oral exam.
I hope that's gonna be ok.. And I hope I'd have oral exam in Religion! I'm not the type of person with much luck, but I still hope I'd be lucky for once in mah life and get Religion as mah oral exam!! =P

Inga is coming 2nd of june! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!
And I can't wait to see her!! <3 But I'm sure we're gonna have more fun in summer, since we're both takin' a gap year! I'm really lookin forward to that. ^^ Only God knows how much I love her! :**

You know what, I'm afraid we've already had our "summer-.ish" period here. In the last 2 weeks, the weathe has been sooooooo effin warm! But now it's startin to get cold again..so FML!
Like WHYYYY?! The weather is always moody in Norway.. o.O
Pffft... Vey funny.  -_-

anywayz, that was a short update! Hope you enjoyed! :P

Ciao!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar